I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm off to Thailand!

Yay! I'm going to Thailand to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family! This is the first time we leave Malaysia for vacation during Chinese New Year. So excited about it and I'm really looking forward about this trip. Hopefully there's something for me to buy as I heard my friends said there's no size for me. WTF? OMGGG!!

But nevertheless, I'm going to take ALOT of picture! Finally I have the REAL chance of me testing out the camera! Yesh! I have so many things to buy since I got my pay. HEHE! I'm leaving around 4.30am later so you guys won't get to see me! But yeah, I'll snap alot of photos so that you guys can see me enjoying my holiday at Bangkok! :D

That's all for this post, SOOO excited!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: