I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Modem, Mobo kaput

Lightning storm happened few days ago. My PC kaput few days ago also. Yeah, my PC got struck by lightning and my modem as well. So for the mean time, I need to use my sister's laptop to online, ONLY after she finish using it. Omg I damn sad sia.

Recently I got a news. News that really made my happy, but only can move a bigger step to my dream, but also a bigger dream I'm trying to strive for. I cannot believe it's actually happening in my eye, and my ears when I heard it. It's so unbelievable to the fact that I actually questioning myself if is true.

You can't separate the good and the bad news. Sigh, I really have no idea how am I suppose to talk to these people when they think after what they heard, from one side or what they thought after they heard stories. I really hope that what we're doing is actually making them change their thinking about us. I really hope so. :/

No comments: