I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stupid schedule.

This newly formed stupid schedule just messed up my nicely arranged schedule that I did like 2 months ago. I arranged it nicely so that I only need to attend 2 days, 4 classes and go to work on the remaining days of the week. But now due to the lecturer who's currently working part time at SEGI, one of my classes had to move to Saturday just to suit his/her timetable.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!

Okay I didn't mean that but WTH is wrong?! I paid for my classes and I was suppose to have the rights to choose when and which class I want to come for?! Why these dumb bitches just can''t stick to one job?! Now I have to come on Friday morning just to make sure I don't "rugi" that much to SEGI due to their policy of no single subject charge, all semester have to pay the same money no matter how many subjects you taking.

Darn it. -___-

No comments: