I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not much

I don't really have much thing to blog about actually but seeing it's already a week since my previous post, I'll update a little bit about recent me.

I've been doing on a part time job on Wednesday until Saturday and I have to attend my class on Monday and Tuesday. Which means I only left Sunday to rest or do something I like. Not that I'm trying to complain about how little time I have, but I find that my life is more enriched.

I was practically doing nothing besides attending my classes or hangout with my friend and I felt that I'm really wasting my time, literally. I'm turning 23 this year and 24 is coming to me in another 365 days. I can't really afford to continue spending my time like this doing nothing. That's why I work part time.

Come to this part time job, I really enjoy doing it. Since start I've already created few column for this website and I'm really happy that I can be part of this family.

Weird thing is that after being single for so long, I don't miss the moment of being in relationship. Maybe because there's no girl that actually makes me having the urge of being back to relationship. I'm enjoying every moment I had while I was single but I don't mind being back to relationship again. Well dilemma. :/

1 comment:

Dangerous Variable said...

Being back in the relationship will not help you improve your time that you have. It will take away most of your time because you have to think about the partner.