I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YOUTH'09 gathering v2

I came across this. A chun chiq, chun in terms of her skills in playing foosball and of course her appearance. :P

Photobucket


I never ever thought of a girl would play foosball and be so good at it. I seriously speechless when I saw her play. Shes so good at it, I don't even dare to play foosball! :S

Photobucket


*Girl: "Watch me using defender to break off your defense!"

Photobucket


*Boy: "Bring it on! I never kena break by defenders!"

In case you are wondering.. Yes that girl eventually break his defense more than 2 times.

Photobucket


Of course they are not the only one who plays the foosball but they attracted almost every single person who stands nearby them. So it's like rivalry. :D

Photobucket


When the time hits 6.30pm, the UCPRO organization has started to open registration for new members. I'm lucky enough to be the fourth to register. Means I get all the freebies they giving out! :D

I'm lucky enough to snap some random pictures to share with you guys :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Nobie: "Yeeer why they giving out so little stuff wan.. kiam siap!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Please use your imagination to think about what are they thinking while they are posing. Some of them are really wrong. LOL!

The award ceremony is going to start soon!

Photobucket


Everyone is eagerly waiting..

Photobucket


One of the invite organizer, as well as the well-known Malaysia FIFA Champion, Si_jali!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


.
.
.
.
.

Next picture..!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

. . . . . .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In case you are wondering.. Yes my digicam died due to low battery! Darn it lar! Didn't get the chance to take the picture while they giving out award. :(

Sad sia. :(

- Conversation marked with * are purely fictional, created just for the sake of funny. Don't shoot me please. :(

No comments: