I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YOUTH'09 gathering v1

I only went once, although they opened 3 days. It's expensive lar! .. in terms of petrol and is kind of wasting my time, and I want to keep myself surprise, so I decided to go on the last day..

I reach there with few friends and I saw one of my high school friends when I'm entering. So co-incident! He's working there.

Unknown: "Hey, you look familiar!"

Paused..

Me: "Yeah hey.. What's up?"

Unknown: I'm doing fine. So you came to YOUTH'09 eh?"

Me: "Yar." :)

I have to admit that I couldn't remember who was he until when I was on my way back. >_> Anyhow, continue with Youth'09, shall we? :D When I was about to leave, he left this on my hand.

Photobucket


When I was about to cross the bridge to enter the hall, I bumped into this sign.

Photobucket


Why they put it here? Why not outside the registration area? Looks very awkward if you ask me. I mean, people who enter of course gets that right? :S

Right after I cross the bridge, there was this sprayer smell. I saw something really attracts me. I'm impressed with their artwork. One word, Creative.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The moment I enter the hall, I can feel that I'm at least 2 years younger! Lol joking. :P But the place was filled with youngsters with age between 15 till 19. You see youngsters everywhere. Up, down, left, right, sometimes might appear in front of you out of nowhere!

While I was wondering around, this dude seems to be enjoy playing his Wii baseball

Photobucket


Curse you for getting ache sore tomorrow morning! Nyek nyek..

Right after I turned my body to another direction, I saw a bunch of crowd gathered together in one small place, and one sort of "commentator" alike, standing in front of them and heat up the atmosphere.

Photobucket


When i go near to them, I found out that this booth is hosted by www.gua.com.my/ , is having some sort of competition, shuffle to be exact. When I was about to leave, there's one guy came into stage and start dancing.

Photobucket


I must say his dancing.. not bad though. :/

After that, I move to another place. I came to a stage. I stare for like few second but I still
couldn't figured out why there is stage in this place.

Photobucket


Until I see this.

Photobucket


Hanged out for few minutes, still no show..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Still waiting..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

waiting..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Friends: "Let's go somewhere else .."

Me: "Yes please!"

That place really bore me to death. No show also. :(

Walked a few minutes, show a competition going on. Basketball.. eww. >_< I never like basketball before.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Eventually I reach community area, where the Spotgamer's Gathering and Award will be host. By the time I reach, I saw alot of gamers over there, competing a racing game named Grid for prizes. Alot of familiar faces. :D First, I saw WGT runner up ..

.
.
.
.
.

redbully2k!

Photobucket

Alamak! Hansem siot!

Photobucket


Same ol' redbully2k.. So steady. :D

The next player, I only can say I owe him alot because he helped me during a tournament hosted by myself.

.
.
.
.
.
Chapree!
Photobucket


He is the guy who helped me to take photographs during SRC Mini Tou
rnament

Photobucket


Hey chapree, if you reading this, I'd like to say thank you very much for helping out! :D



To be continued, because this post it's abit too long!!

No comments: