I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Almost gotten robbed.

Today was only third day of Chinese New Year, and I'm experienced something unusual. I went out with my friends, then they came to my place and hangout. Until 4am, I sent them back. But still I didn't want to go back home yet cause it's still early for me. So Me and Farhan decided to hangout in McD at ss2. Me and him chit chat for a little while, then I look outside. I saw a Proton Iswara black making an u-turn. At first I didn't bother about it. After few minutes Farhan saw some lights near my car. He look at it, there's this one fella was using torch light and ''scanning'' my car. He quickly asked me to go out and see what's going on.

That fella got freaked out cause he saw both of us and quickly jumped into his car and runs off.

Omg lor. It's only third day of Chinese New Year and there's so many desperate people already. My moral of this story is not to go out late night anymore. Is this year's CNY so hard for the Chinese to celebrate? Are they really that desperate? I seriously got no idea. Does the economic really hitting us this bad? =/

No comments: