I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year

Today is Chinese New Year! First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year, hope you have a blessed and prosperous new year ahead!

Photobucket


This year isn't so good compare to last year. I've heard people saying that everyone having hard time to celebrate Chinese New Year due to economy crisis. So please becareful when you are going out cause you wouldn't know who is watching you behind your back.

My friend's car got broke in and her cellphone was stolen while she parked her car and went for jogging. So please becareful while you are outside. If possible, bring a partner alongside to make sure you're safe.

Last but not least, hope everyone are doing fine, and wish you guys can have all the hopes come true.

No comments: