I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mixed feelings

From the day I told you I have feelings for you, till today. There are too many things I wanted to tell you. Of course, I doubt you'll want to listen because you don't really bother. Why in the world you would want to listen to me in the first place?

I can't really find a proper way to tell you how i feel now. Im in need of someone to talk to and it is not easy for me to held it within myself for this long because I don't usually do this.

Sometimes I thought I had a chance, but sometimes I feel that I'm just another guy in your life. I really want to be there with you when you are upset about the things you encounter, go mad with you when you having stress that you can hardly handle, go happy with you when you have happy things to share. I really want to be the person who you will first to find when you have something to share, but clearly I am not the person.

Probably it is too short for us to be together since we only knew each other less than 100 days. I am willing to wait. I am willing to be there for you when you need someone be there for you. I want to be there for you to go through the things with you, held you up when you are down, cheer you up when you are upset, lift you up when you fall down. I really do.

Probably I'm too annoying for asking so many questions. That's because you are in my heart. I can't stand not knowing where are you because I worry about your safety. I'm not checking on you but I just want to know if you're safe and sound. I know it is too much to ask for. So now, I stop. I don't message you randomly so that you don't feel that I'm annoying.

Sometimes, I really hope that you know how I actually feel. But i know, it is impossible. ):

No comments: