I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two months without a post

Wow, didn't realized I did not post anything since October, this place must be dusty by now. Let see what I have been doing for the past two months.

I had joined a non governmental organization named Amoeba. They cater themselves to help out the society by visiting the unfortunates kids who got issues from their family or gotten dumped since they were a little kid. I am glad that I get to know them cause this had became my new aim in my life. I never had a aim since I was 19 and I needed one now to change my direction in my life. Previous post I mentioned about volunteer. Yes I am still volunteering myself to help out whoever is in need and I cannot stress how happy I am currently. In the space of two months, I had visited three orphanage home, and joined CATA camp for the second time

Honestly I cannot stress how good is CATA camp because there are no words to describe the experience I had been through in CATA camp. What I can say is, give it a try and you definitely will not regret of paying MYR190. Besides, MYR40 from MYR190 will be sponsoring an orphan to participate as well. So while you sponsor a kid to join CATA camp to learn new things, you learn new things too! Isn't that one stone two bird?

Coming soon there will be big projects coming along where I will be super busy because I am part of the committee. I just hope I can cope it because those task will not be easy. It is not things that I had done before and I certainly do not want to fail anyone simply because I do not want to disappoint them for putting so much trust in me.

Upcoming events:
1) Christmas Party
2) Home Visit by me
3) Amoeba Leadership Camp
4) Amoeba Launching
5) 30 hour famine leadership camp
6) Actual 30 hour famine

6 task to complete next year. I hope I can complete these task with flying colors. Of course I do not want to fail any of my subjects because it will be wasting time for me to retake and not to mention the amount of money I have to pay to retake. Ish!

My new girlfriends.

P.S: ILY. <3

No comments: