I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Second post of the year #2

Second post of the year.. Let see what happened since the last blog post..

Went to Amoeba Leadership Camp. Basically is to train up ourselves to be a leader in our field. I learnt alot on that day, especially during one particular session. I don't think I will ever forget that moment. From there, I also get to know that alot of people actually care about me very much, just that they did not show it out.

Not only, I also felt that I've completely let go of my past. I had choose to let my past fade away instead of keeping myself into it. The feeling was awesome and I am much relaxed compared to last time.

After that, went for shopping with my friends and family. Managed to buy a shoe, belt, wallet! Finally new stuff to celebrate Chinese New Year! I thought I won't be buying anything for this Chinese New Year cause tight budget and such. I am happy now! (x

I want to change myself. I know it is not easy for a person to change especially after so long but I will try my best to change. I want to be a better person. I want to be stronger. I want to be someone my family and friends can look up to.

This year marks my existence for a quarter century. I am glad that previous events had not brought me down and since they did not bring me down, they will only make me stronger!

This year's Chinese New Year is completely different. Both my sister are married and I'm all alone with my mother. Whole house became really silent without me realizing it. Life really catching up now. I will to move along with time or else I'll left behind!

First day of CNY, and IMY. Hope to see you as soon a possible. <3

No comments: