I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, October 29, 2010

So long!

It is almost a month since I updated my blog with my latest info. I've been working my ass off for my syllabus. I just realized I have a hectic month ahead. I have 2 presentation, 1 one thousand five to two thousand words assignment, a booth and a report to hand in at the month of November. Geez I didn't realized till my friend mentioned to me today. I'm like WHHHHHHHAAATTT?!

So many things to do this month, I doubt I'll be free next month as well as I will be start working on my booth decoration and taking pictures for my assignments. Oh my goddd! Too much work till I have stopped looking for part time jobs already. My study life is too hectic till I cannot find any jobs to slot in. I have to work my ass off even during weekends.

Good thing though, at least I kept myself occupied. (:

No comments: