I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Camera, I want you!

I need money now. Sigh, that's why I hate borrow people's stuff cause when they need it, they just take it back no matter what occasion. So I guess I have time until next week to get the money to buy a new camera or else I'm screwed. No camera, how am I suppose to take photos? ARGH This is beyond me! I can't think straight! Any kind soul willing to borrow the camera to me? :/

This is the picture my lecturer gave good compliment. :P Maybe I should sell my ps3 and iphone. ):

Click on it to see the picture. Bewarn, 56kb better watch out cause this file is 5mb+


Hmm, I'm thinking of getting a part time job. Hopefully that guy gonna hire me then I get income to buy camera! Planning to get 500D or 550D. Hmm..

No comments: