I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NInja Joe!

Was bored after class and decided to dropby Tropicana Mall since it's the nearest shopping mall compare to others, also wanted to get the adapter for my PS3. So was pratically wondering on the top floor cause that's where those cables are selling. Didn't really went downstairs to check out those stores. But this time I did, and thank god I made that choice. I walked pass this shop couple of times but just didn't really attract me cause the time always not right. It's either I am super busy or I just finish eating. But this time I was starving and was looking for food as well. :3

Photobucket

Walked in, bought a pork burger @ MYR5.50. To be honest, it's a lil overcharge but it's okay since I just want to try it out if is nice enough. The design is a lil not matching with the store concept. I mean.. Gundam + pork burger. What are the odds?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyways, I even snapped the picture of the price list so that you guys can see what you guys want before make a move to Tropicana Mall. :D

Photobucket

Here are the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I must say, the burgers are quite okay to my taste. It's not really that awesome, but not bad as well. But MYR5.50 for a burger? Not my choice man. :/ Not to mention it's not really that big as well.

No comments: