I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Grand Theft Auto 4

Photobucket

I've been playing this game since the day I bought it. Can't get my mind out of this. This game is SOOOOOO..

I really mean it.

SOOOOOO mind blasting! This game is a must-buy product if you've been purchasing Rockstar games. Although there's some negative feedback, but heck, who cares about it when you can play the game?

Can't believe I really bought it in the first place. At first I'm still wondering if I should get this game due to alot of negative feedback I've been reading through LYN forum. But fuck it. Why should I listen to them when I have already made up my mind?

Photobucket

So I went to TSB and grab one. This game includes; 2 CD, 1 map, 1 guide book, and one magazine look-like guide that introduce the stuff and some landmark you will be seeing inside the game.

Photobucket

Here's some screenshot I took while I was playing.

This is my character. Good looking eh? I'm buying clothes la!
Photobucket

I call this BMW because it really looks like M3!
Photobucket

No comments: