I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Will these happen? Me and You?

Although this relation has past more than six years, but I do cherish the memories you gave me. I want you to know that although I'm not with you physically, but I will always thinking about you. Thinking about how you look when you try to tease me, comfort me while I'm down, when you are happy because of something else. I might look like the bad-est guy in the world during that time, but I can assure you that I will strive my best not to repeat the same mistake I did last time, I will assure you that I will try my best not to hurt you anymore, give you all the happiness I can give, I will cherish and appreciate every moment I shared with you.

But.


Will these happen?

Will we stay as happy as we were if we together?

or will be better if I stay away from you?

If I stay away from you, will you be happy?

or you actually prefer me to stay away from you?

Will we still be friends, as close as always?

or better off we be couples again?

or we should stop contacting each other?

Am I hurting you whenever I talk to you?

will the memories come back to you?

or you have completely immune to it already?

Is my existence causing you too much trouble?

or you prefer I stay with you?

or you don't even care about what I do?

No comments: