I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sigh.

Sigh of relief? Sigh of sadness? Sigh of sleepless night? I don't know anymore. Please do understand that what I am doing is for you, and you only. Maybe is wrong timing, like you said. And I can't deny it. Timing is a weird thing isn't it? Sometimes you thought you have the best time. But before you realized, the best timing was just few seconds away from you. But when you realized, it's always too late.

I'm really happy that our memories did not just went off from your mind after so many years. Although I can remember our things more than you do. But it's more than enough. It is, more than enough. With these memories you gave me last time, few days ago, few hours ago, is more than enough for me to think of it some other time when I'm alone.

Is it end now? Seriously, I do not know, frankly I am not sure as well. Could it be the end? Yes it could be. Could it be a new beginning? Of course it is, I can assure you that. New beginning for both of us. Our lives, our future. Sadly, I won't be the one beside you, sharing your happiness and joy.

I know that you having strong feelings on me now. Hate or love, doesn't really matter to me now. Cause I know that I've done what I do best, I've done what I can do, to save me and you. You might not be able to see the real picture of me doing so, but if you think about it, you might be able to realize. Like my General Psychology lecturer said, "Think outside the box"

Maybe I'm a bad person, who kept on hurting you again and again. Well I might just the person who you think I am. I probably the person who understands you inside out, but I believed your parents can do so as well. But he. He is the one who going through all the obstacles with you, he'll be always beside you when you are feeling down. He might not understands you, but I believe that he is just the guy who you are looking for. And that's something where your parents or siblings can't do to you everytime.

I hope you will cherish every moment you share with him. I've heard someone said to me. "The biggest treasure I ever have, is the moment when I'm spending with you". Hope you understand what it means, and stay happy as well. I will not be on your side, but I will always think about you.

No comments: