I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My life in Internet

Life without good spec PC nor internet access is so friggin boring!! I have a limited internet connection due to some problem with my house phone and I still haven't give a call to telekom so that they need to get their ass to my place and check it out. But my mom suggested we just change another line instead of getting the fella to fix for us.

ARGHHH!!

I'm so bored. Everyday just stay at home, do the same thing again and again. =/ I'm hereby to clarify one thing.

LIFE WITHOUT INTERNET IS BORING!!

Last few weeks was one of the most busiest week for me. I organized an Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare event. 32 teams reserved the slot, but only 22 made it. Thanks alot for coming the tournament, though is not the best, but I'll try my best to make it THE best whenever I have a chance. :) I'd like to thanks Bambino, Ho|yboy, Pikachu, Quack, Pixy, Tequila, D'Hell for helping in my tournament. Million thanks for helping out.

Anyway, the final result for FFA is..

1st - Pink Bunnies
2nd - Souley
3rd - RoJaK
4th - Zohan

And the result for the tournament was..

1st - SRC|XEF.NaaBs!
2nd - Tbun|FFF.Cr33ps
3rd - -[MythS]
4th - [eG]21

Congratz to all the winners. :D

You guys syok lar. I need to work all my ass out to get all the stuff work. =/ You guys want the pictures? Here comes the picture!! :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joking lar. Next entry I'll post ALL the pictures. Make sure you're not using 56k modem or you'll be dying for loading the images. =x

No comments: