I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Recent me

Too many things happened recently till I need to keep myself alone to think about the issues. Of course there are some good stuff happened. But bad things would be things that I had never thought of before.

I really did not know that at all until the night he told me. I am happy that he is being sincere to me but I find it hard to accept it. It takes time definitely and I still need more time to process the information I got it yesterday. Whatever it is, I still wish that both of them will have a happy ending.

I watched I am number four on Monday. I get to watch it premier cause my friend won four tickets to be one of the first to watch the movie It was a pretty decent show I must say and I enjoyed every bit of its CGI cause it was really awesome.

I really do not wish to remember sad things that I had encountered. I find it stupid to be dwell into the past and I never like to be staying in past. But sometimes reality just does not go along the way.

Now I need vacation. I need to get away from this place and take a break. But, where to? And, with who? :(

I do not know, what to trust anymore. Faith and courage had failed me, miserably. I find it hard to trust again.

No comments: