I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Facebook?

I have deactivated my facebook. Partly was because of my studies. Been neglecting alot even I get an okay result. But now I want to do better since I am doing double major. Need to put more effort as my syllabus is getting tougher and tougher.

Been wanting to deactivate my account long time ago but just do not have the time and guts to do so. Don't ask me why. I have no idea as well. I just feel like deactivate it.

Tomorrow will be my first day of working. So excited! :3 Can't wait for it but commitment needed and that's my weakest. I hardly can commit to anything and the last time I tried to commit, I ended up quitting the job. :S Hopefully this time around I can change things

COMMITMENT! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

My song of the week. Released 1st May 2010 @ iTunes.



No comments: