I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, July 19, 2010

WCG 2010



This year's WCG was organized by PIKOM, where they first time handling such big event after PC fair, I'd say they did a great job since this is the first time. Alot of helpful people are willing to give a hand to assist.

After three days of work, finally I have time to blog! Oh gosh I worked like a cow these few days. Oh I didn't mention that didn't I? I worked as a FIFA marshall in WCG in Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Though my job is quite easy, but the technician did not do a good job, hence I have to re-do and find out the problems that my participants faced.

Though is a tough job, I've met new friends and saw some of my old friends as well! OH met two of my friends who I lost contact for almost more than 2/3 years! Such a small world huh? (:

P.S: Job hunting atm. Free at weekends! If you have any job to offer me, do drop me a message please!

No comments: