I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Results are out!

Public Speaking - C
Elementary Statistics - C
Philosophy - C

Wtf? Expecting Public Speaking to get B, but ended up C. Thought I could've fail my stats, I got C. :D Philosophy, I have not much complain about it cause I didn't really study much for the exam, just do all the assignments. I randomly circle the answer I don't know during the finals. Whoa I'm sooo lucky :P Overall, I must say I am content with my results. At least I didn't have any failed subjects. Next semester I'm going to concentrate on my communication papers! Take all the low level papers so that I can finish my communication paper ASAP!

Finished counting and I have left like 20+ subjects to complete my whole syllabus. Which means I need to take like 4-5 subjects during long semester, 3 subjects in short semester to finish my syllabus faster. Hmm..

No comments: