I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Library's Got Talent Season 2

Went Library to support my friend's girlfriend's brother. Like wtf damn distant friendship but I wanted to go enjoy the music, so yeah. Went Library and me and my friends had dinner at IKEA. IKEA's meatballs and Steamed Potato are damn awesome to be honest. I just can't stop eating!

Anyway, reach Library at approximate 7.15pm and it was packed, filled with people. Luckily my friend booked the seats so that we don't have to cramp with people without seats! >)

The event was quite successful despite the size of the event, only four group of contestant left to compete. A beatboxer, streetdancer, fire playing people and the group I support, JuanoPhobia!

Pictures up!

Our very own Ms.Sam!

Photobucket

Random capture;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stage

Photobucket

Vinod is soooo busy with his phone.

Photobucket

Megat the beatboxer.

Photobucket

The street shufflers.

Photobucket

DFD. Can't remember the full name. >.>

Photobucket

And the group I support, JuanoPhobia!

Photobucket

And Kelvin being himself. :/

Photobucket

Had alot of fun during the event was ongoing. Looking forward for season 3! :P

No comments: