I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hectic lifestyle but looks promising

Hectic like crazy this semester. Just when I thought I can relax for a while after I took my Biology quiz on Friday last week, another quiz is coming on my way, this Wednesday. OMG! Short semester so hectic! OMG I don't know if I can handle the quiz this time! >_< Wanted to relax, but then now since there's another quiz, I can't relax. I have to work like crazy until my midterm finish, which is next week. :/

Recently played back an old game. A game I've been playing since form 2 and it had been with me throughout my adolescent stage. Don't know why, suddenly felt like playing that game again and dig out all my old games. Install it into my desktop, and I can't stop playing it now. :P

I'm grateful that I have friends who are always ready to listen to me and stand by my side and help me think of an solution to my current financial situation. Friends can be very extreme sometimes. They can be smiling in front of you, but backstabbing behind your back, talk bad about you while you not around, telling all your friends about how bad you are last time. I never like this kind of matter because for me, friends are something you MUST have when you're outside doing/working/fighting for yourself. Without friends, you're probably end up "dying on the roadside without anyone notice".

I'm going to apply loan for my studies this coming August. Since my friend had already told me how does it work. I believe I can get it without any problem. Since he had been saying that no money to support me financially, I might as well depend on myself and get to where I want myself to be. Then now, I will never need his help anymore and we can draw a clear line with him once and for all.

Other than that, selling my current house also another issue, but thankfully I met someone who are more than willing to help me. How should I thank them after so much help they offered me? I'm really grateful that I have so many friends support me behind my back while I'm facing this issue, issue that I thought I can never solve it myself.

My world are definitely look much more clearer than before! I believe I can solve the problem, I believe I can get what I want myself to get, and what I want to be! I can do it!


No comments: