I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My dream

Today was another step forward to my dream.

Dream that I was daydreaming about.

A dream that many people want it, but not all of them getting it.

A dream that is not easily achievable, but I'm moving forward to it.

A dream that I would never thought I can achieve, but it's happening in front of my eyes.

A dream that I've wished since young, but I don't need to dream it anymore.

I will move forward, I will stay focus, I will work hard.

I believe I can. I believe I can do it. I believe with the helps I had, I can be the best.

No one is gonna stop me from it. No one can stop me. No one could stop me.

There's no way for them to stop me from it. I will go for it, step by step.

I know I can.

No comments: