I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Fucked

That's the only word I can describe my current situation. No more options. What's left just an option that I have to force myself to take. No more decision making, no more options to choose from. Like I said, fucked.

Isn't a little young for a person like me to face these situation? Is a big amount where I don't even know how am I suppose to find it from. Even work as full time I doubt I can do so. Part time is even worse.

Where should I find a big amount of sum to cover up? Where do I find a job that gives me the pay of what I need to cover? Where can I go? Who can I go? What should I do? Why now? Why not few years later? Why so soon?

Why do I need to face these problem in such a young age? People like my age still enjoying their moments or even their life in college. A big amount. A couple of stuff for me to worry. Family, Financial, Future.

Like I say, fucked.

I'm officially hate the f alphabet.

I wonder when can this problem solve. Probably take years, or worse, few decades. I'm just a fucking twenty two year old brat and I need to take care of stuffs that I should be taking care of at least 2 years later.

No comments: