I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Vietnamese food.

Today is Wesak Day. Was thinking to bring my mom to eat vegetarian food but ended up at Vietnamese food because the shop I planning to go is off today. Anyway, pictures up. :D

I must say the atmosphere is quite nice, though it doesn't look that nice from outside.
Photobucket

I feel like want to take one of em back home!


Photobucket


Few minutes later, the drinks arrived. My mom ordered an orange juice and I ordered some cincau campure don't know what. >.>
Photobucket


Photobucket


Another few minutes, food arrived. I didn't take the whole picture because there's two dishes came late and I forget about taking the picture. >.>
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sweet N' Sour Chicken


Photobucket

Some veggie which I got no idea what is it called.


Btw, the food was nice. At least suits my taste. The bill is MYR61.75. Was a set meal, that worth MY39.90, Rice not included. So if you planning to add rice, is another MYR1.20. Though is a little pricey for a two person, but is delicious! \o/ So I guess is fine by me.

Mood Today:Photobucket

No comments: