I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Results of TBun Aman Suria

XEF participate the tournament. But too bad we ended up lost the 2nd round against ESP2emo. But the game was tight, as we lost 100 points at TDM Crash, then 7-8 on SnD HC Backlot. I know XEF had done their best and hope that we can get it from there and do our best when we meet them next time.

Some random picture I took with my w910i. <3

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


During XEF vs ESP2emo, everyone was watching. I guess is because the top 2 team are battling. But sadly, ESP2emo won the game. Hope they can win on final as well.

The atmosphere was nice enough eventhough we lost. Meet some friends there and chit chat abit until 4pm. Then balik rumah.

Final Result:

Winner: ESP1one
First Runners Up: ESP2emo
Second Runners Up: Fusion

No comments: