I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, August 1, 2011

wha'ever

This blog is practically collecting dust since I am so busy with my life. Been throwing myself into all kinds of jobs and I am happy to say that I actually love it.

I did not blog for my entire short semester due to the workload I have to bare, in studies and work.

I am going to have my holiday for 2 weeks from now, ends at 15th of August. Move to Ara Damansara since July 10th. Close to 3 weeks and I missed my old house actually.

Past two days I volunteer to help out in a 30 hours famine event by helping them to take pictures. Yes so I am the photographer for the event. Get to know alot of friends there.



You can go to my facebook profile page to see a bigger picture of this. I am just too lazy to upload a bigger size cause it's going to take alot of time for me to do so.

Anyways, life have been good to me and I truly appreciate it. Last semester I have 1 B, 2 C and 1 D. Luckily that D is UIU subject so is considered as pass. But I am still thinking of retaking it cause I do not want to look bad in my CGPA.

I like this song. <3


No comments: