I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Matta Fair!

Work in PC fair was fun. And I thought I couldn't find any other fair can be as fun as PC fair. I guess I was wrong.

Matta Fair was fun! FUN! I never had that much fun since PC fair and I have to say I really did changed my views on other fairs cause I thought there's no any better fairs than PC fair.

I was working at one of the booth that promotes Langkawi package. It was bored at first, especially I'm working with other races and strangers. But as time goes by, when I get to know more about them, it's actually quite fun to hang out with them! They are sooooo nice to be with! Not to mention the salary payment is on the spot! HEHE!

During my lunch hour, I went to check out the other booth on fourth floor. It was the beauty fair, where all the beauty products are sold there. I also took some samples from beauty fair. Got some really nice stuff. Yay!

Oh and you expecting some picture, no I didn't take any. I was busy working the whole day laaa! Sorry. :P

No comments: