I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Belated anniversary

Just check back my old post. The first ever post was at 7th of March 2008. Wow. I didn't realize I've started this blog more than a year ago. Does that mean something? To me is it. At least I show that I have more durability than before. :)

I've been a spoil brat since the day I born. I confess that I always been a emo, brainless, easily get crazy, annoying, bitchy or [insertyourwordhere] kid. I know I'm not a perfect person. I also know I've disappointed alot of people in my life. I also know that there's people putting hopes on me, but I never accomplish. I also know that, you were waiting for me all these years but I never do anything. I also know that I've been a fucked up couple you ever met.

I know I'm not the best. I know I'm not good enough. I know I always giving you excuses.

I also know you think that I'm hiding the truth from you. I also know that you think I'm cheating on you. I also know that you think I have no love for you.

But what you didn't know is;

You are the love of my life. You are part of my life. You are one of the important person in my life. You are in my heart.

The most important part. I know you have no faith on me. I know you think that I'm just fooling around with you. But I've changed. I'm different now.

I do think I deserves a second chance. I do think I can do better than before. I do think I can be what you want me to be. The thing is that, what about you?

No comments: