I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Objective completed.

One of my aim is complete after I beat them today. They asked alot of team to play against them after they revamp their whole squad. Basically they put the best player in their clan into a team, and see what's the outcome. Probably their chemistry is not around, we won them 3-1. We outclassed them, totally. They were the team who beat us during SCG. And that time, they won third place. But now even they revamp and put all the best player together, we still beat them. I'm really proud of my players, at least they helped me to complete one of my objectives. My next aim would be winning some other tournament. I know we can do it. I will push to my limit, and I will do my best to get to best out of everyone. Although I'm not fully concentrate on other team, but I'll give them a lift so that they still can continue progress. Hopefully they will show me some result. I will strive my best to bring XEF to it's glory days like before!

No comments: