I was suppose to write something here but I do not know what to write.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Swimming session

I went to CJ's sister's apartment to swim yesterday. That area was new, so there's not much of residence staying. Pictures up..

Photobucket


This is for kids age 5-8, I guess. But since there's no one around, I decided to play with it! \o/ I play with the slide, and that was hell alot of fun! CJ decided to try it after I played.

Photobucket


This is my favourite part as this is a Jacuzzi. But sadly it didn't turned on yesterday.

Photobucket


This is the overview of the swimming pool. Is so big.. for both of us. :P We had fun la, at least to me. And CJ drank alot of Chlorine water! LOL! I ish want to go back there again cause there's no ppl sharing the pool with me!

This ish my latest picture after swimming.

Photobucket

No comments: